SJL’s jewellery range is a combination of silver plated, sterling silver and jewellery grade stainless steel products. Our Memory Lockets are made from Premium 316L surgical grade stainless steel so they will not rust or tarnish. They are also hypoallergenic so therefore suitable for anyone with sensitive skin.
To keep your jewellery in perfect condition we recommend the following:-
- Keep your jewellery away from strong odours such as perfumes, aftershave, perfumed moisturisers etc.
- Do not get your jewellery wet – remove when washing and showering.
- Allow your perfume and any other scented products to dry fully before putting on your jewellery.
- If you accidentally get your jewellery wet, wipe immediately with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend you remove your jewellery before bedtime. Sleeping in it may cause accidental breakages.
- Place your jewellery back in it’s box/bag to avoid tarnishing through airborn chemicals.
- The majority of our jewellery (particularly our Memory Lockets) are delicate so take care when handling. Open our lockets carefully to avoid the loss of parts/gems and to prevent breakages.
- To keep your jewellery sparkling polish regularly with a soft cloth.
🌟 Before you light your new candle (and each time afterwards) trim the wick to 5mm. This will make sure your candle burns evenly.
🌟 Make sure your first burn lasts as long as it takes for the top of the candle to melt (approx 4 hours) This will stop the ‘tunnelling’ effect from happening.
🌟 Don’t burn for longer than 3-4 hours after that first time.
🌟 Light on a heatproof surface and NEVER leave a candle unattended.
- To get the most from your SJL Reed Diffuser place the reeds in the vessel and allow the oil to completely soak through. When fully adsorbed, turn the reeds upside down – this will ensure optimum scent throw and a long lasting Diffuser.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.